LYRIC is dedicated to teaching constitutional principles based on the 4th, 5th, and 6th Amendments - which apply to everyone within the United States, no matter a person's race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or legal status.
Although LYRIC's curriculum does not specifically address immigration questions, given the current administration and the changing immigration policy, here are additional resources:
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center
- ACLU's Know Your Rights When Asked About Immigration Status
- United We Dream: Immigrant Youth Movement for Justice
- National Immigration Project: Advancing the Rights of Immigrants
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- National Immigration Law Center
- DU School of Law, Rocky Mountain Collective on Race, Place, and Law's resources regarding sanctuary cities, campuses, and policies.